Vendor Rules and Regulations
1. Type or print clearly and fill out application completely. Mail the completed Application form and your check or money order to:Barbarian Festival CommitteeAttn: Diana MillerP.O. Box 741Cross Plains TX 76443
To avoid confusion please be consistent in the use of the name on your check and the name used on the form. If you also use a DBA, please note it on the form so that we both receive payments and assign booth space accurately. Bring your tax id certificate. You will need to display it at your booth.
2. Vendors will be responsible for tables, chairs, props, canopies and extension cords (if using electricity). No portable generators will be allowed. Food vendors who are cooking at the festival are required to have a fire extinguisher at their booth and a provide barrier between their heating or cooking area and the public. Please contact us before the festival if you have questions.
3. Setup will be Saturday, June 10th, 2017, from 6:00am until 8:00am. You will need to unload your vehicle, then immediately move it to designated vendor parking before setting up. All vehicles must be removed from the festival site by 8:00am and will not be allowed to re-enter the area until 4:00pm. Vendors who arrive after 8:00 a.m. will not be able to access their site. No refunds if you arrive after 8:00 a.m. Vendors who leave early may not be invited back.
NOTE: No overnight security provided. No trailers will be allowed in show area on Friday night. Texas State Sales Tax Permit must be displayed during festival.
4. Please list all items you wish to sell on the registration form.
5. Signing the application releases the Cross Plains Barbarian Festival from any liability for bodily injury, property loss or damage as a result of participation in the festival. All vendors must complete the registration form.
6. We reserve the right to ban any items we deem to be in bad taste, vulgar, relating to the drug culture, violence or pornography. No flea market or garage sale items will be allowed. No live animals for sale or give away.
7. All vendors must check in at the registration booth before setting up.
8. Your sales tax certificate must be displayed at the festival and the tax number must be on your application.
9. We would appreciate your assistance in leaving your booth site(s) clean.
10. Application deadline: June 1, 2017. In order to receive the early registration discount, your application, and check or money order must be postmarked and received by May 15, 2017. No exceptions.
11. There will be help available to set up booth.
NO REFUNDS -- RAIN OR SHINE